Strategy is Our Heartbeat
Think strategically. Act simply. That is our motto. When you do the heavy lifting first—fully understanding your target audience, knowing who you are, seeing where you are in the process, charting out a course for where you are going, and thinking through all the possibilities—then moving forward is simple. As a consulting firm, we're different. We work in relationship to help our clients connect at the core—enabling them to spend less on traditional marketing and spend more time resonating the values that make them great.
How's Your Core?
- Is your visitor retention healthy (are 25% or more of your visitors returning)?
- Are you taking them deeper into discipleship?
- Do you have enough volunteers?
- Are your regulars inviting their friends without prodding?
- Is your brand something to be proud of?
- Are you a master of consistency?
- Have you master-planned your church's health and growth?
If you answered "No" on any of these questions, it might be time to start re-evaluating your approach—and that's what our strategic consulting is all about.
Who we consult for
In the course of a year, we serve churches with attendances ranging from 150 to 15,000. We serve ministries whose footprints span from 1 person to 100 nations. We also serve smart businesses that "get it."
What makes you the right fit for our consulting services?
Simple: A passion and commitment to go to the next level.