How We Do Design...
We do our best design work in relationship—helping you manage your brand over time. We begin by studying the audience you are seeking to reach, while discovering aspects of who you are that make you great. We bridge the two, uncovering the inspiration/vision of your future brand. We believe that your design should reflect your organization's true identity, highlight its assets, foster a sense of pride and belonging among your staff and members, and create a bridge to those you desire to reach.
The way we see it, design has a lot to accomplish. It needs to be very strategic, very smart and very simple. This is why our design services work hand in hand with our consulting services to create calibrated brands that extend beyond your website to your campus, your community and into the right place within the minds of your target audience.
HOW DO YOU DO DESIGN?
- Is there design consistency in your communication across media types (web, print, environments, signage)?
- Is your brand something to be proud of?
- Does your design reflect your organization's story, identity and goals?
- Is it effectively reaching your target?
- Do people remark how smart you are when they see how well you've aligned and coordinated your design and communications efforts?
- Are your design efforts master-planned?
If you answered "No" on any of these questions, it might be time to start re-evaluating your approach—and that's what our strategic design services are all about.
WHO WE DO DESIGN FOR...
It's funny. Some of our design clients are start-ups, and some have in-house design teams much larger than ours. To the smaller organization, we are the virtual marketing department. To the larger one, we are the sharp-shooters they can bring in to focus on the proactive future-building stuff, while the current team battles the day to day.
What makes us the right fit for your design needs?
Simple: A passion and commitment to go to the next level.
"You get more than another marketing company with good ideas—
you get a dedicated team who cares about your ministry and your church".
BEN ATKINSON | Minister of Education | FBC Madison