Start with the heart...
We aren't just designer monkeys—we really get "brand". And we do our best branding work in relationship—helping you manage your brand over time. Our branding process begins by joining with you to establish working definitions of the audience you are seeking to reach and serve, discovering the aspects of your ministry that make you unique, and in so doing, uncovering the inspiration/vision of your future brand. We believe that your brand should reflect your organization's true identity, highlight its gifts, assets and unique offerings, and foster a sense of pride and belonging among your staff and members.
How's Your BRand?
- Have your communication efforts been master-planned?
- Is there consistency in your communication across media types (web, print, environments, signage)?
- Is your brand communication something to be proud of?
- Is your communication calibrated with who you are today? And who your target is?
- Do people remark how smart you are when they see how well you've aligned and coordinated your communications efforts?
If you answered "No" on any of these questions, it might be time to start re-evaluating your approach—and that's what our strategic branding is all about.
Who we do design for...
It's funny. Some of our design clients are start-ups, and some have in-house design teams much larger than ours. To the smaller organization, we are the virtual marketing department—to the larger one, we are the sharp-shooters who they can bring in to focus on the proactive future-building stuff, while the current team battles the day to day.
What makes you the right fit for our design services?
Simple: A passion and commitment to go to the next level.