Account Manager Job Posting
This is Artistry Labs:
Artistry Labs is a ministry-based consulting, design, technology, and marketing firm. We specialize in work for churches, ministries, and Christian organizations all over the world.
We are a diverse firm of movers and makers who care about their clients and each other. It’s not just a workplace — it’s a community with a culture of collaboration and innovation to inspire deeper engagement! We are data-inspired analysts, motivated strategists, engaged project managers and storytelling creatives working together to change the world.
A highly organized and detail-oriented Account Manager wins right-fit clients, proactively manages expanding relationships, and emanates company culture.
The Account Manager's primary responsibility is to build lasting relationships and uncover business opportunities with new leads and our current clients. While being the main contact between our clients, you will have an opportunity and responsibility to collaborate with churches and mission-driven companies worldwide to boost engagement and growth.
This role will support our ongoing business development and sales efforts by landing, expanding, and maintaining a healthy percentage of our revenue from new leads and returning clients. You will maintain day-to-day account activities, from project planning to execution to reporting. The Account Manager will guide projects, deliver superlative client service and create added value at every stage of the sales and client experience.
To succeed as an Account Manager, you must be spiritually mature and willing to love people well by championing the truth. This role requires humility and sensitivity, allowing the candidate to lead with empathy and love by encouraging clients through each relationship stage.
Driven to win business continuously
Inspired to explore new opportunities with new and existing clients
Proactively building strong, long-lasting relationships with current and past clients
Demonstrating awareness of core agency service offerings and capabilities
Drafting detailed and accurate proposals
Working with clients to better understand their needs and goals
In-depth knowledge of core agency service offerings/capabilities.
Lead and supper ministry-based clients
Maintaining client data and CRM integrity
Ensuring internal review/approval and proofreading of client deliverables
Demonstrating understanding of client programs and organization
Cultivating long-lasting relationships with clients to grow client loyalty
Working with production teams to determine what success looks like for each project and protecting the value provided to clients throughout the engagement
- Increase in revenue from new leads and returning clients through building lasting relationships and uncovering business opportunities.
- Improved client satisfaction by providing superlative client service and creating added value at every stage.
- Stronger relationships with churches and mission-driven companies worldwide through leading with empathy and love.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of account management experience
- Experience in working within ministry and/or non-profit focused industry
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Deep passion for our mission and a willingness to love people well
- Maturity and humility to lead with empathy and sensitivity
- Based in Dallas, Texas, this is a full-time in-office role
- Hours of 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday
- Travel 3-6 times per month
- Salary based on experience