- Mission / Vision / Values Consulting
- Audience Analytics / Persona Consulting
- Engagement / Growth Consulting
- Customer Journey / Assimilation Consulting
- Brand / Sub-brand Design and Launch
- Logo / Naming / Identity / Print
- Website / Digital / Social
- Environment / Signage Design
- Content Management
- Media Management
- Process / Traction Management
- Custom Development & Integration
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Management
- Marketing Automation
- Digital Advertising Management
What We Do
We have been honored to spend the last 20 years helping local churches around the globe improve engagement and growth.
From start-ups to mega-churches, we help churches...
- Understand why you are getting your current results
- Clarify your calling
- Unify your leadership and congregation around fresh vision
- Increase your visitor retention
- Get more people to take next steps
- Grow your volunteer base
- Get church members to invite their friends
- Resonate with brand
- Increase investment from your congregation
- Rally the troops towards change
- Build and sustain proactive marketing efforts
- Provide a master-planned roadmap to your church's health and growth
We are not just advisors, we are load carriers—coming alongside you with assessment, strategy, implementation, and proactive partnership. We help you create a flywheel of change that produces momentum—empowering you to be the best version of who God has called you to be.
WHO WE SERVE
Who We Are
We are a team of consultants, designers, developers, and marketers with ministry hearts who have a knack for seeing through the haze and solving complex problems at the root. We are driven to help churches and organizations reach their fullest potential through strategy, branding, technology, and marketing. Dig deeper and you will find a team of people who have found unique success in the local church and are leveraging their insight to help more of the Body of Christ achieve their God-given dreams.
WE WROTE THE BOOK ON CHURCH MARKETING. LITERALLY.
In Church Marketing 101, our president Richard Reising offers fresh insight into what creates and hinders church growth. From a solid, biblically-based foundation, he reveals how small changes can have a big impact and how strategic marketing can set your church apart—creating momentum that changes the life of your church and community for eternity.
The church is the hope of the world. Church Marketing 101 reveals the principles necessary to focus the message of Christ like a laser at targeted groups. Richard Reising has an important message for the church to hear and apply.
Our church has grown healthier because of the work of Artistry Labs. Their passion and skills have enabled us to learn how to move from good to great.